onsdag 25. november 2015

One done, one to go

I spent the day in the darkroom. Well, it's usually not a darkroom as it's main function is like a toilet/bathroom for the whole family. Nevertheless I spent the day in there, and will have to do the same tomorrow as well. I can't wait, to be honest.

FB prints drying. I know, I know... they don't look too great when you see them through the pixelated Low-Fi lens of an iPhone. Low light and all... but you get some kind of idea, I guess.

Had a couple on order, which will be delivered soonish. Then a few made for fun, and maybe one or two to hang on one of our walls. I think they need some adjustments, so that's the work to be done tomorrow then. 

The small 5"x7" prints. Great paper, the Ilford FB range! Sorry, of course, for the d*g* snaps!!

Prints are 50x60 (Ilford warm tone FB paper) 30x40 (Ilford classic FB) and a few "just for fun" 5"x7" also on Ilford classic FB. A great day in miserable weather.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Nice.
    I rather like the 5x7 print size

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. 5x7 is one of my favorite sizes as well. They are even big enough to put on a wall if you should wish. And they are small enough to put away, of course.

      Slett
  2. It's hard to beat a morning in the darkroom. Or an afternoon, or even an evening :) You made some nice prints there - definitely good enough for a wall.

    SvarSlett

Feel free to drop me a comment about anything, anytime