tirsdag 29. desember 2015

Sometimes...

Sometimes I'd love to stand all alone, inside a huge cathedral, screaming til my voice cracked and died... I think today would be a good day to do just that! To scream and hear the echo of my voice slowly fade away in between a thousand years worth of more or less bad memories, headstones, bones and altars and what good have we.

Instead I have to stick my head outside in the great wide open Orkney landscape and do the same thing. There's no echo here as such, which obviously would take the punch and point totally away. 

Still, I'm really feeling the temptation...

See? The german cameras has flaws as well! The curtains didn't quite follow each other on this one. I think this was done on the elder one of the two I got... the M3 from 1960. It's the only time it happened though... I think. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Feel free to drop me a comment about anything, anytime