tirsdag 31. oktober 2017

A few new prints

Been rather busy, as you all should know by now. And things are getting worse the next few days, just saying. Going out to do some sort of payed photo shoot tomorrow, and I'm not exactly looking forward to it. It's going to be digital stuff, as most folks do today. I'm probably going to bring a couple of film cameras anyway, but don't tell anyone. 

Anyway. I was just dropping by to show you a small series of three snaps from the ballerina show I went to last week. Not that there's much more to show from that event, to be honest... but I sort of liked these. 
I don't know who she is to be honest, but she might either be A Prisoner of the Night, or maybe even some sort of Dancing Queen... for all I know.  






All three prints done on Ilford FB Warmtone paper, snapped on the Mamiya RZ67 using a rather slow wide angle 50mm lens on Ilford FP4+ film. All good stuff, as you all know. 


5 kommentarer:

  1. Such interesting images! I love the motion blur in them.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words, Jim.
      The prints look quite good when looking at them in flesh. My scannings really sucks, as usual. Light leaking in disturbing the deep blacks, and what have we all...

      Slett
  2. I like the first photo the most because of the motion and because it's more 'ghostly' than the other two. I bet the dancer would love to have it for her wall.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you very much, Marcus. I'm really glad you liked them. I can't really decide which one I like the most, but I'm getting a bit drawn towards the last one in the series.
      Well... I have to decide for one to go for, as we're getting closer to exhibition day, and closer to going to work again. I might get some printing done during the weekend, but we'll see.

      Slett

Feel free to drop me a comment about anything, anytime